About Classic Systems Inc.
Classic Systems, Inc. was founded in March of 1997. The principles of Classic Systems, Inc. have over 50 years in the business of low-voltage system designs, supply and installation. Some of our low-voltage system specialties include Fire Alarm, Mass Notification, Access Control Systems, Closed Circuit Television Systems, School Systems (Intercom, Sound and Master Clock), Security Systems, Audio Systems (Paging and General Sound), Mailboxes and Intercom Systems.
Classic Systems is an engineered systems distributor of the world's leading manufacturers:
- Fire - Gamewell-FCI*, System Sensor, Space Age Electronics
- Mass Notification and Low Voltage System Connectivity – LifeGuard Networks*
- Access Control - Honeywell Integrated Security*, Galaxy Control Systems
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) - Honeywell Video, Bosch
- School Systems, Audio and Sound - Bogen Communications*
- Mailboxes – Auth-Florence Manufacturing
- Intercom Systems – Elvox, Trigon Electronics, and Lee-Dan Communication
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a complete project: engineering and design, CAD drawings, the necessary equipment, software programming, supervised installation, system checkout and maintenance. We can provide the right system to meet the requirements of any project.
Classic Systems, Inc. has an affiliation with IBEW Local Union #3. All of our staff are factory-trained professionals with years of experience in the low-voltage industry. Our technicians have certifications ranging from state licenses to NICET. The company employees have over an average of 15 years each in the low-voltage business. Classic Systems, Inc. is licensed in New York State and New Jersey for installation and service of low-voltage systems.
Amongst the many markets that Classic Systems operates in, we are proud to specialize in the following:
- High Rise Buildings – Office Towers, Hotels,Residential, Condominiums
- Educational Facilities – Public and Private Schools, Universities
- Health Care Facilities – Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living
- Retail– Malls, Strip Centers and Stores
Classic Systems is staffed with a full Auto Cad station for generating its own floor plans and risers for each of its projects. Multiple color plotters help facilitate the production of these drawings. Classic Systems stocks an extensive inventory for systems that it sells or services. Our support staff includes project managers and technical specialists to help run your project smoothly. Emergency service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
It is essential to Classic Systems, Inc. that it keeps up with the current trends in technology and building/ fire department codes. In order to meet that goal, Classic works closely with city officials, manufacturers and the nation's leading engineering firms. Classic Systems continually hosts seminars for the engineering community and end users so that they too are kept abreast of the latest innovations in our industry.
Classic Systems, Inc. is a member of the industry's leading associations: NFPA, MBFAA, AFAA, ASIS, AEC and NYSSA.
*denotes Elite dealer status