In the ever-changing world of intercom systems, Classic Systems Inc is the foremost authority in the New York/New Jersey Metropolitan area. For over a decade Classic Systems Inc has been designing, providing, installing and maintaining intercom systems throughout its service area. In order to preserve its stature as the areas leading provider, Classic Systems Inc is always looking for the best and latest advances in the intercom industry and then we bring it to our clients.
Early intercoms were voice only systems based upon the use of a multi-conductor cables and tedious installation methods. Fortunately the technology has evolved and intercoms are no longer voice only and no longer are they multi-conductor based. Today’s intercoms come in a multitude of flavors: voice only, video-intercom, hybrid of video and voice, wired and wireless. These systems are stand-alone, networked and used in a variety of ways.
Regardless of your needs, Classic Systems Inc has the right intercom for you. We can provide single station intercom systems, multi-station intercom systems, systems for high-rise apartment buildings and “no phone charge” intercom systems.
- One to one single station systems – a master and remote setup
- Multi-station system – single master and multiple remote stations
- High-rise apartment building systems – with or without concierge service; over a pair of wires, over a network cable
- High-rise apartment buildings – PC based system where the concierge has a range of information at their fingertips for the benefit of the apartment residents
- “No phone charge” systems – allows a resident to call down to the concierge/desk and also allows the concierge/desk to call up to the resident. This system utilizes the residents existing telephone and does not require a separate handset
- Video intercom systems allow the resident to see who is calling - from either their apartment station or remotely on a PC or smartphone
- IP systems: for large residential complexes and applications with complex communication, security and integration needs.
- Wireless intercoms systems – for unlimited flexibility and maneuverability
- Features – from a minimum of “door open” to door monitoring to remote access and everything in between